Latest News About - Managing Issues

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Monday, September 16, 2019

3:29:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Dan Jørgensen said: “The electricity comes in as green,” External link

copenhagenpost Friday, September 13, 2019 1:08:00 PM CEST

Andrew Bruce said: “The consortium selecting Data Gumbo for its first blockchain pilot validates us as a leading oil & gas industry solution provider and signifies the promise of our network,” External link

businesswire Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:30:00 PM CEST

Andrew Bruce said: “Water haulage is a prelude to blockchain for all bulk commodity haulage, including sand, oil, natural gas and crude, and we look forward to alleviating the bottlenecks for prolific shale plays,” “GumboNet is company and commodity agnostic, and is not just a solution for one company but all oil & gas companies” External link

businesswire Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:30:00 PM CEST

Frank Milstead said: "I implore anyone who has had contact with Trooper Jackson, who may have been affected by contact with him, who may have been victimized either through commentary or through physical action by Trooper Jackson, to please come forward and let us know about your inappropriate experience," External link

news-yahoo Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:03:00 PM CEST

Andrew Bruce said: “The consortium selecting Data Gumbo for its first blockchain pilot validates us as a leading oil & gas industry solution provider and signifies the promise of our network,” External link

newsok Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:18:00 PM CEST

Andrew Bruce said: “Water haulage is a prelude to blockchain for all bulk commodity haulage, including sand, oil, natural gas and crude, and we look forward to alleviating the bottlenecks for prolific shale plays,” “GumboNet is company and commodity agnostic, and is not just a solution for one company but all oil & gas companies” External link

newsok Thursday, September 12, 2019 2:18:00 PM CEST

Robert Brewer said: "The indictment alleges an appalling abuse of power by church officials who preyed on vulnerable homeless people with promises of a warm bed and meals," External link

independent-ie Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:11:00 AM CEST

Robert Brewer said: “The indictment alleges an appalling abuse of power by church officials who preyed on vulnerable homeless people with promises of a warm bed and meals,” “These victims were held captive, stripped of their humble financial means, their identification, their freedom and their dignity” External link

eastbaytimes Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:36:00 AM CEST

Robert Brewer said: "The indictment alleges an appalling abuse of power by church officials who preyed on vulnerable homeless people with promises of a warm bed and meals," External link

trust Wednesday, September 11, 2019 11:39:00 PM CEST

Frank Milstead said: "I implore anyone who has had contact with Trooper Jackson, who may have been affected by contact with him, who may have been victimized either through commentary or through physical action by Trooper Jackson, to please come forward and let us know about your inappropriate experience," External link

azcentral Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:25:00 PM CEST

Giovanni Gallo added: “As a coordinator of reports for over 4 million employees and the leaders who serve them, ComplianceLine has a unique perspective on the growing need for compliance professionals to protect employees and corporate reputations. Our team is enthusiastic about the opportunity to connect with and support the high caliber professionals who attend the SCCE,” External link

einnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:10:00 PM CEST

Frank Milstead said: "I implore anyone who has had contact with Trooper Jackson, who may have been affected by contact with him, who may have been victimized either through commentary or through physical action by Trooper Jackson, to please come forward and let us know about your inappropriate experience," External link

azcentral Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:30:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “We met Dexter and his family while they were working at my family’s bar down there,” External link

cknw Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:44:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “When the hurricane hit, and we realized the devastation of it all, I started going through my phone book and trying to text everybody to see if everyone was safe,” External link

cknw Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:44:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “Which seemed like an easy idea at the time,” External link

cknw Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:44:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “We set up this sort of clandestine operation to pick them up,” External link

cknw Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:44:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “My family that still lives on the island is helping coordinate the relief effort of everything right now,” External link

cknw Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:44:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “We met Dexter and his family while they were working at my family’s bar down there,” External link

globalnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “When the hurricane hit, and we realized the devastation of it all, I started going through my phone book and trying to text everybody to see if everyone was safe,” External link

globalnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “Which seemed like an easy idea at the time,” External link

globalnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “We set up this sort of clandestine operation to pick them up,” External link

globalnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:00 AM CEST

Mike Carter said: “My family that still lives on the island is helping coordinate the relief effort of everything right now,” External link

globalnews Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:32:00 AM CEST

Mark Lanier said: "Matthew's health has been put at risk by a company that simply didn't care about the welfare of its key targets, the teenagers of America," External link

prnewswire Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:21:00 PM CEST

Jens Due Olsen sier: – Vi som var i styret, lagde forretningsplaner og planer for å få selskapet i operativ drift, men fikk etterhvert fornemmelsen av at Johnsen Oil ikke var interessert i å omsette planene i faktisk å produsere filtre, External link

DagensNeringsliv Saturday, March 30, 2019 10:37:00 AM CET

Gert Mortensen sier: – Verdiene er satt ut fra en rekke klare forutsetninger, som fremgår av rapportene. Om disse forutsetninger holder, vil selskapet ut fra en finansiell vurdering ha denne verdi, External link

DagensNeringsliv Saturday, March 30, 2019 10:37:00 AM CET

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.