Latest News - Germany, Food

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Sunday, August 18, 2019

5:23:00 PM CEST

Subscribe
RSS

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Country info

DE

Germany (DE)

All news about Germany

All news sources from Germany

DE

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Kerstin Griese sagt: „Es geht darum, über den sozialen Arbeitsmarkt Langzeitarbeitslosen Chancen zu geben“ External link

RP Wednesday, August 7, 2019 6:00:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “Typically, 70 percent of a shipment can be processed, and the other 30 percent is contaminated with food,” External link

japantimes Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:54:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “just find a corner and burn it,” “The smoke smells just like palm oil, so they hide in a plantation and light up at night” External link

japantimes Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:54:00 AM CEST

Akira Sakano said: “We already have solutions in our hands,” External link

japantimes Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:54:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “In Singapore, only 4 percent of plastics are recycled and the remaining 96 percent are thrown out,” “In Japan and Europe, people take more care and wash things, so their trash isn’t as messy” External link

japantimes Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:54:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong explica: "Normalmente, el 70% de un envío se puede procesar y el otro 30% está contaminado con alimentos" External link

gestion Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:02:00 PM CEST

Thomas Wong asegura: "terminan encontrando una esquina y quemándola" "El humo huele exactamente igual que el aceite de palma, por lo que se esconden en una plantación y la prenden por la noche" External link

gestion Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:02:00 PM CEST

Akira Sakano afirma: "Ya tenemos soluciones en nuestras manos" "Las innovaciones como los bioplásticos y la tecnología son necesarias, pero también, ¿cómo podemos convertir nuestro conocimiento de materiales sostenibles en nuestra cultura o comunidad en una vida moderna?" External link

gestion Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:02:00 PM CEST

Thomas Wong afirma: "En Singapur, solo 4% de los plásticos se recicla y el 96% restante se desecha" "En Japón y Europa, las personas cuidan más y lavan las cosas, por lo que su basura no es tan desordenada" External link

gestion Sunday, July 14, 2019 1:02:00 PM CEST

Carroll Muffett comentou: "À medida que veem o mundo se afastando de uma economia energética baseada em petróleo e gás, essas companhias confiam cada vez mais numa transição para o plástico e outros petroquímicos como meio de manter sua força de mercado no longo prazo" External link

uol Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:55:00 PM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “Typically, 70% of a shipment can be processed, and the other 30% is contaminated with food,” External link

economictimes Friday, July 12, 2019 8:21:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “just find a corner and burn it,” “The smoke smells just like palm oil, so they hide in a plantation and light up at night” External link

economictimes Friday, July 12, 2019 8:21:00 AM CEST

Akira Sakano said: “We already have solutions in our hands,” External link

economictimes Friday, July 12, 2019 8:21:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong said: “In Singapore, only 4% of plastics are recycled and the remaining 96% are thrown out,” “In Japan and Europe, people take more care and wash things, so their trash isn’t as messy” External link

economictimes Friday, July 12, 2019 8:21:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong explica: "Normalmente, el 70% de un envío se puede procesar y el otro 30% está contaminado con alimentos" External link

perfil Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong asegura: "terminan encontrando una esquina y quemándola" "El humo huele exactamente igual que el aceite de palma, por lo que se esconden en una plantación y la prenden por la noche" External link

perfil Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:00 AM CEST

Thomas Wong afirma: "En Singapur, solo 4% de los plásticos se recicla y el 96% restante se desecha" "En Japón y Europa, las personas cuidan más y lavan las cosas, por lo que su basura no es tan desordenada" External link

perfil Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:00 AM CEST

Akira Sakano afirma: "Ya tenemos soluciones en nuestras manos" "Las innovaciones como los bioplásticos y la tecnología son necesarias, pero también, ¿cómo podemos convertir nuestro conocimiento de materiales sostenibles en nuestra cultura o comunidad en una vida moderna?" External link

perfil Friday, July 12, 2019 3:49:00 AM CEST

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.