Latest News - Aruba

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Sunday, July 21, 2019

4:42:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Country info

AW

Aruba (AW)

All news about Aruba

All news sources from Aruba

AW

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Luis Almagro dijo: “La OEA ha planteado repetidamente a los estados miembros que adopten medidas que permitan el mejor trato a los venezolanos. Las posiciones firmes que han mostrado los países de la región frente a la dictadura es directamente proporcional a la solidaridad para recibir venezolanos” External link

gestion Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:29:00 PM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "There are always going to be different criteria in every country, but I told her that she can count on me, as president, to take her suggestions, her recommendations and her proposals seriously," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido told: "At the moment there is no meeting planned," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Vladimir Putin said: "We aren't building any military bases there, we aren't sending troops there, we have never done that," "But we have fulfilled our contract obligations in the sphere of military-technical cooperation and we will keep doing that" External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido said: "We thank the Norwegian government for its desire to contribute to a solution to the chaos our country is suffering. We're prepared to continue alongside them," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "I am proud of the delegation we have in Norway," "And I am proud that we are in a constructive dialogue with the Venezuelan opposition" External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido said: “I am calling on the armed forces to continue their march in ‘Operation Freedom.’ Tomorrow, May 1, we will continue... across all of Venezuela, we will be on the streets,” External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "We are going to be showing our very best good faith... to be able to find, based on the platform the parties agreed on, peaceful, democratic solutions to help overcome Venezuela's conflict," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Mike Pompeo said (about Nicolas Maduro): "It’s been a long time since anyone has seen Maduro. He had an airplane on the tarmac. He was ready to leave this morning, as we understand it, and the Russians indicated he should stay," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido told: "They will never fool us again with a false dialogue like [in] 2017," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Tarek El Aissami said: "Hopefully wisdom prevails for the authorities of the other islands," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Tarek William Saab said: "All those cases are being investigated," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Donald Trump told: "We talked about many things, Venezuela was one of the topics," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Donald Trump said (about Vladimir Putin): "And he [Putin] is not looking at all to get involved in Venezuela other than he would like to see something positive happen for Venezuela, and I feel the same way. We want to get some humanitarian aid right now people are starving, they have no food, they have no water," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Josep Borrell said: "He is a guest and was received as a guest," "We can't permit that the Spanish Embassy be the centre of political activities in Venezuela" External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "Yes, we are in combat, keep morale high in this fight to disarm any traitor, any coup plotter," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Diego Arria said: "When you have more than half of the ministries controlled by the army, and they control the oil, the diamonds, the coal, the minerals, the gasoline and the justice and economic system, you have to understand that fundamentally the regime is military," "So what has to collapse is the regime itself" External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Diego Arria said: "I hope it will be our armed forces, and we don't need to appeal to outside," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Sergei Lavrov said: "Pompeo phoned, called for us to refuse to support Maduro, called for Cuba and us not to interfere in the internal affairs of Venezuela. The whole story sounds quite surreal," "If you count up all that official representatives of the American administration say about Venezuela, then you can pose questions endlessly and to all these questions the answer will be, to put it diplomatically: it's untrue," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Mike Pompeo said: "Military action is possible. If that's what's required, that's what the United States will do," External link

newsnow-co-uk Saturday, June 22, 2019 5:37:00 AM CEST

Angelina Jolie sanoi: – Näyttää siltä, että ne joilla on vähiten, usein antavat eniten. Sen sijaan, että keskittyisimme diplomatiaan, rauhaan ja turvallisuuteen, kuulemme enenevissä määrin, mitä eri hallitukset eivät ole valmiita tekemään, External link

yle Sunday, June 9, 2019 3:25:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido told: "At the moment there is no meeting planned," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Vladimir Putin said: "We aren't building any military bases there, we aren't sending troops there, we have never done that," "But we have fulfilled our contract obligations in the sphere of military-technical cooperation and we will keep doing that" External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido said: "We thank the Norwegian government for its desire to contribute to a solution to the chaos our country is suffering. We're prepared to continue alongside them," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "I am proud of the delegation we have in Norway," "And I am proud that we are in a constructive dialogue with the Venezuelan opposition" External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido said: “I am calling on the armed forces to continue their march in ‘Operation Freedom.’ Tomorrow, May 1, we will continue... across all of Venezuela, we will be on the streets,” External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "We are going to be showing our very best good faith... to be able to find, based on the platform the parties agreed on, peaceful, democratic solutions to help overcome Venezuela's conflict," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Mike Pompeo said (about Nicolas Maduro): "It’s been a long time since anyone has seen Maduro. He had an airplane on the tarmac. He was ready to leave this morning, as we understand it, and the Russians indicated he should stay," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Juan Guaido told: "They will never fool us again with a false dialogue like [in] 2017," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Tarek El Aissami said: "Hopefully wisdom prevails for the authorities of the other islands," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Tarek William Saab said: "All those cases are being investigated," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Donald Trump told: "We talked about many things, Venezuela was one of the topics," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Donald Trump said (about Vladimir Putin): "And he [Putin] is not looking at all to get involved in Venezuela other than he would like to see something positive happen for Venezuela, and I feel the same way. We want to get some humanitarian aid right now people are starving, they have no food, they have no water," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Josep Borrell said: "He is a guest and was received as a guest," "We can't permit that the Spanish Embassy be the centre of political activities in Venezuela" External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Nicolas Maduro said: "Yes, we are in combat, keep morale high in this fight to disarm any traitor, any coup plotter," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Diego Arria said: "When you have more than half of the ministries controlled by the army, and they control the oil, the diamonds, the coal, the minerals, the gasoline and the justice and economic system, you have to understand that fundamentally the regime is military," "So what has to collapse is the regime itself" External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Diego Arria said: "I hope it will be our armed forces, and we don't need to appeal to outside," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Sergei Lavrov said: "Pompeo phoned, called for us to refuse to support Maduro, called for Cuba and us not to interfere in the internal affairs of Venezuela. The whole story sounds quite surreal," "If you count up all that official representatives of the American administration say about Venezuela, then you can pose questions endlessly and to all these questions the answer will be, to put it diplomatically: it's untrue," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Mike Pompeo said: "Military action is possible. If that's what's required, that's what the United States will do," External link

newsnow-co-uk Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:18:00 AM CEST

Themes

Country themes

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.