Latest News About - Tropospheric Ozone - Pollution

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Sunday, July 21, 2019

8:23:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Laurence Yeung said: "These results show that today's best models simulate ancient tropospheric ozone levels well," "That bolsters our confidence in their ability to predict how tropospheric ozone levels will change in the future" External link

sciencedaily Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:34:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "These measurements constrain the amount of warming caused by anthropogenic ozone," External link

sciencedaily Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:34:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "That's a really big error bar," External link

sciencedaily Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:34:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "The thing about ozone is that scientists have only been studying it in detail for a few decades," External link

sciencedaily Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:34:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "We constrain the increase to less than 40%, and the most comprehensive chemical model predicts right around 30%," "One of the most exciting aspects was how well the ice-core record matched model predictions," External link

sciencedaily Wednesday, June 12, 2019 10:34:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "These results show that today's best models simulate ancient tropospheric ozone levels well," "That bolsters our confidence in their ability to predict how tropospheric ozone levels will change in the future" External link

eurekalert Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "These measurements constrain the amount of warming caused by anthropogenic ozone," External link

eurekalert Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "That's a really big error bar," External link

eurekalert Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "The thing about ozone is that scientists have only been studying it in detail for a few decades," External link

eurekalert Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM CEST

Laurence Yeung said: "We constrain the increase to less than 40%, and the most comprehensive chemical model predicts right around 30%," "One of the most exciting aspects was how well the ice-core record matched model predictions," External link

eurekalert Wednesday, June 12, 2019 7:49:00 PM CEST

Bill Wehrum told: “We’re doing this because it’s a very important presidential priority. Trump has embraced the RFS. He has taken a lot of personal time talking to us and other parties. He is personally convinced that the measures rolled out today will help all around,” External link

thehill Friday, May 31, 2019 4:17:00 PM CEST

Bill Wehrum said: “Now we are at the point where the market is saturated with E10 and to blend more ethanol into the market we have to go above E10,” External link

thehill Friday, May 31, 2019 4:17:00 PM CEST

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.