Latest News About - Hendra virus

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

1:03:00 PM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ab
ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fo
fr
ga
gl
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
my
ne
nl
no
ny
os
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
se
si
sk
sl
so
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Wang Linfa dijo: “Si se les da la oportunidad, los científicos pueden encontrar muchos virus similares al SARS-CoV-2” External link

notiulti Sunday, October 17, 2021 8:03:00 PM CEST

Wang Linfa said: "If given the opportunity, scientists can find many viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2," External link

globaltimes Sunday, October 17, 2021 7:24:00 PM CEST

Graeme Cooke said: "Seven of the 11 detections in bats are attributed to [historical] Victorian samples from grey-headed flying foxes collected for other testing, going back to 2013," "Hendra virus remains a potentially fatal zoonotic threat and as our knowledge increases the assessment of risk may change. The risk in Victoria, though, is unchanged" External link

maitlandmercury Thursday, October 14, 2021 6:11:00 AM CEST

Steven Dennis said: "Owners and any people who interact with horses can reduce the risk of infection from Hendra virus and other zoonotic viruses through vaccination of horses or humans where available, wearing appropriate PPE, and seeking veterinary attention for sick horses," External link

maitlandmercury Thursday, October 14, 2021 6:11:00 AM CEST

Steve Dennis said: “Owners and any people who interact with horses can reduce the risk of infection from Hendra virus and other zoonotic viruses through vaccination of horses or humans where available, wearing appropriate PPE, and seeking veterinary attention for sick horses,” External link

nationaltribune Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:43:00 PM CEST

David Littleproud said: “They found evidence of a novel virus, later confirmed as a new variant and have now developed a diagnostic tool specific to detect it,” External link

horsetalk Sunday, October 10, 2021 10:23:00 PM CEST

David Littleproud said: “Researchers from CSIRO and the University of Sydney investigated laboratory samples from horses which were previously suspected of having Hendra virus but had all tested negative,” External link

blog_afludiary Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:10:00 PM CEST

Melissa Price said: “This new test shows the practical application of this research and the science that underpins it, which could save lives,” External link

blog_afludiary Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:10:00 PM CEST

David Littleproud said: “We have a new initiative being rolled out soon – thanks to the recent injection of funding for our biosecurity system” “This work will further expand our wildlife and feral animal surveillance so that we have early warning of new and emerging disease risks with serious industry, human health or biodiversity consequences and ensure our risk management is appropriately informed” External link

blog_afludiary Saturday, October 9, 2021 3:10:00 PM CEST

David Littleproud said: “Researchers from CSIRO and the University of Sydney investigated laboratory samples from horses which were previously suspected of having Hendra virus but had all tested negative,” External link

miragenews Saturday, October 9, 2021 12:09:00 AM CEST

David Littleproud said: “We have a new initiative being rolled out soon – thanks to the recent injection of funding for our biosecurity system” “This work will further expand our wildlife and feral animal surveillance so that we have early warning of new and emerging disease risks with serious industry, human health or biodiversity consequences and ensure our risk management is appropriately informed” External link

miragenews Saturday, October 9, 2021 12:09:00 AM CEST

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.

Most active sources for this category