Latest News About - Haemophilus influenzae Infection

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

5:21:00 PM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ab
ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
gl
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
my
ne
nl
no
os
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
se
si
sk
sl
so
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Peter Berlit says: “Antibodies are formed against the structural components of the nerve membranes, which are damaged and their conductivity is impaired – and this in turn leads to sensory disturbances and ascending paralysis,” External link

archyde Thursday, July 22, 2021 5:03:00 AM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “Think about all the things that we’ve done in public health,” “We have eradicated smallpox. We’ve eradicated polio from the United States. That’s through vaccination. We also have seen the morbidity and mortality from other childhood diseases like measles and Haemophilus influenzae decline to almost disappear in places where people have vaccinated enough of their children to achieve herd immunity” External link

en-finance-yahoo Saturday, July 17, 2021 6:39:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “The vast majority of people that are becoming infected right now, especially the severe cases, are unvaccinated people,” “So that’s something that everyone should know is that your best protection against COVID remains vaccination” External link

en-finance-yahoo Saturday, July 17, 2021 6:39:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “If we can have celebrities communicate, especially with health care workers, about the benefits of vaccination and reach people who may be hesitant towards it — not folks necessarily that are outright antagonistic towards vaccination — hopefully that can help us get past this pandemic,” External link

en-finance-yahoo Saturday, July 17, 2021 6:39:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “What’s going on right now in Tennessee is atrocious,” “It is reprehensible. What they’re actually doing is actively working against science and actively working against public health because they’re saying they’re not allowed to hold events in schools, that they’re not allowed to have direct outreach towards young people. What we’re going to see, not only this for COVID, is this also applies to all other childhood-preventable vaccination". And as with previous public health crises , a loud minority against vaccination can negatively affect all of society. "There’s an element in our society that is anti-vax and they’re being very strongly heard right now," he added. "They’re using COVID purely as a means to an end” External link

en-finance-yahoo Saturday, July 17, 2021 6:39:00 PM CEST

Nele Wouters dice: “Además, notamos que había familias que estaban ansiosas en la primera fase de la pandemia y acudieron al médico de cabecera para vacunarse” External link

notiulti Saturday, July 17, 2021 10:09:00 AM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “Think about all the things that we’ve done in public health,” “We have eradicated smallpox. We’ve eradicated polio from the United States. That’s through vaccination. We also have seen the morbidity and mortality from other childhood diseases like measles and Haemophilus influenzae decline to almost disappear in places where people have vaccinated enough of their children to achieve herd immunity” External link

news-yahoo Friday, July 16, 2021 7:11:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “The vast majority of people that are becoming infected right now, especially the severe cases, are unvaccinated people,” “So that’s something that everyone should know is that your best protection against COVID remains vaccination” External link

news-yahoo Friday, July 16, 2021 7:11:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “If we can have celebrities communicate, especially with health care workers, about the benefits of vaccination and reach people who may be hesitant towards it — not folks necessarily that are outright antagonistic towards vaccination — hopefully that can help us get past this pandemic,” External link

news-yahoo Friday, July 16, 2021 7:11:00 PM CEST

Cedric Dark said: “What’s going on right now in Tennessee is atrocious,” “It is reprehensible. What they’re actually doing is actively working against science and actively working against public health because they’re saying they’re not allowed to hold events in schools, that they’re not allowed to have direct outreach towards young people. What we’re going to see, not only this for COVID, is this also applies to all other childhood-preventable vaccination". And as with previous public health crises , a loud minority against vaccination can negatively affect all of society. "There’s an element in our society that is anti-vax and they’re being very strongly heard right now," he added. "They’re using COVID purely as a means to an end” External link

news-yahoo Friday, July 16, 2021 7:11:00 PM CEST

Jason Harris said: "If COVID-19 was a tsunami, then emerging antibiotic resistance is like a rising flood water," External link

thehealthsite Friday, July 16, 2021 7:34:00 AM CEST

John Orloff said: “The approval of SOLIRIS was a critically important first step in addressing the urgent need for a treatment for people with severe symptoms and complications of MG, and was the first new treatment for this devastating disease in more than 60 years. Today’s results demonstrate that ULTOMIRIS may help a broader range of patients than was studied in the SOLIRIS Phase 3 trial, including those with milder symptoms or earlier in their treatment journey, while still offering clinically meaningful benefits that were seen as early as Week 1 and maintained up to 52 weeks,” External link

4-traders Thursday, July 15, 2021 10:08:00 PM CEST

Jason Harris says: "That's totally different than what I'm used to in my practice in Boston," External link

sciencedaily Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:31:00 PM CEST

Jason Harris says: "These kids are already dying early because of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, from what would be a routine infection in other parts of the world," "And this was at one hospital in Bangladesh. Extrapolate these findings across a country of 163 million people, and then to a larger region where antibiotic resistance is emerging, and the overall numbers are probably huge" External link

sciencedaily Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:31:00 PM CEST

Henrietta Fore souligné: "sont un signal d'alarme clair, la pandémie de Covid-19 et les perturbations qu'elle a causées nous ont fait perdre un précieux terrain que nous ne pouvons nous permettre de céder, et les conséquences vont se payer en morts et en perte de qualité de vie des plus vulnérables" External link

lexpress Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:14:00 PM CEST

Francoise Salvadori insiste: "D'où l'importance des vaccins, mais aussi des rappels" External link

lexpress Thursday, July 15, 2021 7:14:00 PM CEST

Jason Harris dice: “Eso es totalmente diferente a lo que estoy acostumbrado en mi práctica en Boston” External link

notiulti Thursday, July 15, 2021 8:41:00 AM CEST

Jason Harris dice: “Estos niños ya están muriendo prematuramente debido a bacterias resistentes a los antibióticos, de lo que sería una infección de rutina en otras partes del mundo” “Y esto fue en un hospital en Bangladesh. Extrapole estos hallazgos a un país de 163 millones de personas, y luego a una región más grande donde está surgiendo resistencia a los antibióticos, y las cifras generales probablemente sean enormes” External link

notiulti Thursday, July 15, 2021 8:41:00 AM CEST

André Karch sagt: "Wir können – wie bei der letzten Welle – am Beispiel England sehen, was auch in Deutschland passieren wird" External link

msn-de Wednesday, July 14, 2021 1:42:00 PM CEST

Peter H Seeberger sagt: „Chemisch können wir relevante Zuckerstrukturen von Krankheitserregern wie Streptococcus suis in wenigen Stunden nachbauen und damit Impfstoffkandidaten herstellen. Diese zielen darauf ab, die Immunabwehr, die auf Mehrfachzucker von Krankheitserregern spezialisiert ist, anzuregen Antikörper zu produzieren“ External link

mpg.de-website Friday, May 28, 2021 6:07:00 PM CEST

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.

Most active sources for this category