Latest News About - Technology

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

12:57:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Richard Lu said: “But at some point in the future, when steel mills run down inventories, they have to restock,” “Blast furnace utilization in China remains very high at the moment” External link

hellenicshippingnews Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:10:00 PM CEST

Richard Lu said: “We don’t expect prices to fall significantly because there is still some fundamental support for iron ore,” “Overall, steel demand remains fairly robust” External link

hellenicshippingnews Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:10:00 PM CEST

Ankit Agarwal said: “will be used to add direct sales people to the team, build out distribution channels, and do marketing,” External link

xconomy Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:30:00 PM CEST

Maxime Pedneaud-Jobin said: "We don't know much, and it can change quickly," "It's still a possibility that we would have a second wave. So until we're 100 percent sure the situation is over, we're going to keep all those sandbags here and be ready" External link

CBC Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:26:00 PM CEST

Natalina Zlatevska erklärt: „Das Königshaus und der Adel konsumierten auch deshalb Fleisch, weil es Reichtum zur Schau stellte“ External link

saarbruecker-zeitung Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:23:00 PM CEST

Natalina Zlatevska erklärt: „Das Königshaus und der Adel konsumierten auch deshalb Fleisch, weil es Reichtum zur Schau stellte“ External link

saarbruecker-zeitung Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:23:00 PM CEST

David Scott said: “The impact of the packers’ conduct on American cattle ranchers has been catastrophic,” External link

agweb Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:18:00 PM CEST

Tessa Montague told: “We finally are ready to start expanding what we call a model organism,” External link

futurism Tuesday, April 23, 2019 9:17:00 PM CEST

Patrick Sullivan said: "The growth we are seeing in both our e-commerce and retail channels has led to expansion in all areas of the business," External link

prnewswire Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:30:00 PM CEST

Rahm Emanuel said: "The Old Post Office is no longer just a vacant relic of Chicago's past, it is the new home of thriving companies that are contributing to our city's future," "We are proud to welcome Home Chef to the growing list of organizations putting down new roots in the Old Post Office" External link

prnewswire Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:30:00 PM CEST

Patrick Sullivan said: "We're looking forward to bringing our whole corporate team back under one roof," "As we are growing, we are identifying more opportunities to work cross functionally and believe that the Old Post Office, steeped in Chicago history, is the right space for us to do that" External link

prnewswire Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:30:00 PM CEST

Maxime Pedneaud-Jobin said: "We don't know much, and it can change quickly," "It's still a possibility that we would have a second wave. So until we're 100 percent sure the situation is over, we're going to keep all those sandbags here and be ready" External link

CBC Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:23:00 PM CEST

Patrick Sullivan said: "The growth we are seeing in both our e-commerce and retail channels has led to expansion in all areas of the business," External link

4-traders Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:22:00 PM CEST

Rahm Emanuel said: "The Old Post Office is no longer just a vacant relic of Chicago's past, it is the new home of thriving companies that are contributing to our city's future," "We are proud to welcome Home Chef to the growing list of organizations putting down new roots in the Old Post Office" External link

4-traders Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:22:00 PM CEST

Patrick Sullivan said: "We're looking forward to bringing our whole corporate team back under one roof," "As we are growing, we are identifying more opportunities to work cross functionally and believe that the Old Post Office, steeped in Chicago history, is the right space for us to do that" External link

4-traders Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:22:00 PM CEST

Samir Sheikh said: “Despite major reductions in emissions, the Valley continues to face difficult challenges in meeting federal air-quality standards,” External link

4-traders Tuesday, April 23, 2019 8:22:00 PM CEST

Kate O Brien zei: "Dit is een mijlpaal voor immunisatie, het gevecht tegen malaria en de openbare gezondheid" External link

msn-nl Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:54:00 PM CEST

Joseph Okpaku disse: "Nunca entramos em um mercado com tanta coisa" External link

uol Monday, April 1, 2019 8:09:00 PM CEST

Doug McCallum disse: "Não apoio o Uber de jeito nenhum" External link

uol Monday, April 1, 2019 8:09:00 PM CEST

Emily Roland sagde: - Det er ganske bemærkelsesværdigt med den styrke, markedet har haft de seneste dage. Producentpriserne er yderligere bevis på, at Feds mere tålmodige tilgang bør yde støtte til risikoaktiver, External link

npinvestor Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:51:00 PM CET

Emily Roland siger: - Det er ganske bemærkelsesværdigt med den styrke, markedet har haft de seneste dage. Producentpriserne er yderligere bevis på, at Feds mere tålmodige tilgang bør yde støtte til risikoaktiver, External link

npinvestor Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:47:00 PM CET

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.