Latest News About - Artificial Tissues Adverse Effects

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

6:38:00 AM CET

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Mayor Wadyajena said: “However they try, we’ll never quit nor be intimidated. The plot is foiled, they lack numbers for impeachment &the devil isn’t @ProfJNMoyo but amongst us!” External link

dailynews-co-zw Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:43:00 AM CET

Terence Mukupe said: “They can crush our bones but they can never crush our loyalty to our President!! Even mukatirakasha Kusiri kufa ndekupi!! (your thuggery will never defeat us),” External link

dailynews-co-zw Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:43:00 AM CET

Sergio Vano explica: "Esto es completamente falso. La producción de grasa del cuero cabelludo se rige por procesos hormonales y los champús no traspasan esta piel . No tienen la capacidad de alterar el ciclo de engrasamiento del pelo" External link

elespanol Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:08:00 AM CET

Sergio Vano asegura: "El método no poo y todos aquellos que aboguen por limpiar el pelo sin champú no tienen evidencias médicas de ser efectivos. Lo que limpia el pelo es el detergente del champú. Mantener la grasa del pelo es perjudicial. Acumula microorganismos y suciedad que pueden dar lugar a una infección en el cuero cabelludo" External link

elespanol Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:08:00 AM CET

Sergio Vano comenta: "Los champús se caracterizan por eliminar la grasa del cuero cabelludo y, a partir de ahí, pueden tener dos funciones. La primera de ellas es la función estética: los diferentes champús pueden actuar en el tallo piloso para alisar, dar volumen, aportar brillo, etc… pero la elección de uno u otro es una cuestión de gustos, al igual que cuando se elige un perfume . Unos son más caros y otros más baratos" "La otra función es la que se encarga de tratar problemas dermatológicos. Hay champús que pueden ayudar a personas que tienen problemas dermatológicos . Se suelen adquirir en farmacias y un dermatólogo puede recomendar cuál es mejor para cada caso" External link

elespanol Wednesday, January 23, 2019 5:08:00 AM CET

Michael Meredith spiega: «Nell’uomo questa struttura c’è, ma non è funzionante, perché non risulta collegata al cervello. Si tratta dunque di un retaggio evolutivo» External link

msn-it Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:58:00 PM CET

Matthew Bogdanos said: “His primary motive to kill her was pure, unadulterated greed,” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Matthew Bogdanos told: “The evidence shows that in one day, [Covlin] asked 24 different women to have a drink with him,” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Matthew Bogdanos said: “Less than two days before her murder, Shele had made arrangements to change her will,” “Her murder prevented that change from taking place” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Matthew Bogdanos explained: “That morning she got a keratin treatment, a straightening of her hair. A treatment that you can’t shower, bath, get your hair wet for 72 hours,” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Matthew Bogdanos said: “He viewed his children as nothing more than automatic teller machines,” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Robert Gottlieb said: “The state does not even have proof that Shele was even murdered by anyone,” “The state does not have proof that this was anything but a horrible and tragic accident. There is no direct proof. There is no evidence of any struggle. Nothing, nothing” External link

thedailybeast Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:39:00 PM CET

Nico Eisenhauer says: "This interference in microbial species compositions could impede the natural containment of pathogens," External link

sciencedaily Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:26:00 PM CET

Robert Dunn says: "We just have to let them be," External link

sciencedaily Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:26:00 PM CET

David Lang said: “We used to say nine out of 10 people who report a penicillin allergy are skin-test negative. Now it looks more like 19 out of 20,” External link

nytimes Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:51:00 PM CET

Kimberly Blumenthal said: “Even for those with true allergy, it can wane,” External link

nytimes Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:51:00 PM CET

Carolyn Bennett said: "The Ahiarmiut were moved in a matter of hours, but the effects of the Government of Canada's actions continue to be felt to this day," External link

CBC Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:22:00 PM CET

Wenquan Zou said: "Currently a definitive diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is dependent on the examination of diseased brain tissue obtained at biopsy or autopsy. It has been impossible to detect at the early preclinical stage," External link

sciencedaily Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:10:00 PM CET

Qingzhong Kong said: "The CSF-based prion test results could be uncertain in some cases and not all CSF specimens from patients with prion disease are RT-QuIC positive," External link

sciencedaily Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:10:00 PM CET

Wenquan Zou said: "Sensitive, minimally invasive detection of various misfolded proteins in skin, such as tau in Alzheimer's disease and alpha-synuclein in Parkinson's disease, could be highly valuable for disease diagnosis and monitoring of disease progression and efficacy of treatments," "It's possible that the skin will ultimately serve as a mirror for us to monitor these misfolded proteins that accumulate and damage the brain in patients with these conditions" External link

sciencedaily Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:10:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "She had begun to grow in confidence. She told a friend she had met someone special. The defendant became suspicious. He asked her if she had been seeing someone else. " External link

themirror Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:03:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "He knew he stood to make 310,000 if his wife died. He also stood to be the 100% beneficiary of her occupational pension" External link

themirror Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:03:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said (about Thomas Peter): "In the early hours of August 2 last summer, the defendant attacked his wife Karen Peter in the house in Romford while their three daughters were present elsewhere in the house. " External link

themirror Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:03:00 PM CET

Wenquan Zou said: "Currently a definitive diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease is dependent on the examination of diseased brain tissue obtained at biopsy or autopsy. It has been impossible to detect at the early preclinical stage," External link

eurekalert Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:35:00 PM CET

Qingzhong Kong said: "The CSF-based prion test results could be uncertain in some cases and not all CSF specimens from patients with prion disease are RT-QuIC positive," External link

eurekalert Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:35:00 PM CET

Wenquan Zou said: "Sensitive, minimally invasive detection of various misfolded proteins in skin, such as tau in Alzheimer's disease and alpha-synuclein in Parkinson's disease, could be highly valuable for disease diagnosis and monitoring of disease progression and efficacy of treatments," "It's possible that the skin will ultimately serve as a mirror for us to monitor these misfolded proteins that accumulate and damage the brain in patients with these conditions" External link

eurekalert Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:35:00 PM CET

Steven Stein said: "Given the severity of chronic GVHD, we are pleased to announce the initiation of treatment for the first patient in the GRAVITAS-309 trial, as it represents a critical next step in our comprehensive development program aiming to bring important treatment options to market that address the significant unmet needs of GVHD patients across the spectrum of the disease," External link

4-traders Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:34:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "There's no way to know. There's not even an estimate that makes any sense," External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "You can't limit until you have accurate record keeping and none of the sperm banks have accurate record keeping," "None of them have any idea of how many kids are born to any one donor" External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Michelle Ottey said: "I think each player needs to step up their responsibilities," External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "This isn't just about the right of a parent to have a child, or the right of a donor to be anonymous, or the right of a sperm bank to make money," "Where in this conversation do we start listing to the needs and rights of donor conceived people — the people who have no voice in the matter" External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "There's no way to know. There's not even an estimate that makes any sense," External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "You can't limit until you have accurate record keeping and none of the sperm banks have accurate record keeping," "None of them have any idea of how many kids are born to any one donor" External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Michelle Ottey said: "I think each player needs to step up their responsibilities," External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Wendy Kramer said: "This isn't just about the right of a parent to have a child, or the right of a donor to be anonymous, or the right of a sperm bank to make money," "Where in this conversation do we start listing to the needs and rights of donor conceived people — the people who have no voice in the matter" External link

thespec Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:22:00 PM CET

Steven Stein said: “Given the severity of chronic GVHD, we are pleased to announce the initiation of treatment for the first patient in the GRAVITAS-309 trial, as it represents a critical next step in our comprehensive development program aiming to bring important treatment options to market that address the significant unmet needs of GVHD patients across the spectrum of the disease,” External link

investingnews Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:14:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said (about Thomas Peter): "In the early hours of August 2 last summer, the defendant attacked his wife Karen Peter in the house in Romford while their three daughters were present elsewhere in the house. " External link

birminghammail Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:13:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "He knew he stood to make 310,000 if his wife died. He also stood to be the 100% beneficiary of her occupational pension" External link

birminghammail Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:13:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "She had begun to grow in confidence. She told a friend she had met someone special. The defendant became suspicious. He asked her if she had been seeing someone else. " External link

birminghammail Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:13:00 PM CET

Zahi Hawas told: "This is completely false information; [there is] nothing found at all about the tomb," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:11:00 PM CET

Zahi Hawas told: "This is completely false information; [there is] nothing found at all about the tomb," External link

news-yahoo Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:11:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said (about Thomas Peter): "In the early hours of August 2 last summer, the defendant attacked his wife Karen Peter in the house in Romford while their three daughters were present elsewhere in the house. " External link

nottinghampost Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:29:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "He knew he stood to make 310,000 if his wife died. He also stood to be the 100% beneficiary of her occupational pension" External link

nottinghampost Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:29:00 PM CET

Gareth Patterson said: "She had begun to grow in confidence. She told a friend she had met someone special. The defendant became suspicious. He asked her if she had been seeing someone else. " External link

nottinghampost Tuesday, January 22, 2019 6:29:00 PM CET

Erik Normann säger: – Eller så är man bara lite orolig för barnets andning direkt efter förlossningen. Då kommer barnet till oss för observation, External link

viforaldrar Monday, January 21, 2019 1:13:00 PM CET

Erik Normann säger: – De är de viktigaste personerna i sina barns liv. De kan förstås inte ta ansvar för de medicinska delarna, men matning är en självklar uppgift för dem, precis som blöjbyten och tvättning, External link

viforaldrar Monday, January 21, 2019 1:13:00 PM CET

Erik Normann säger: – Som förälder har man en intuitiv koll på sitt barn när det ligger hud mot hud. Man märker om det börjar andas på ett nytt sätt, om bröstkorgen plötsligt höjer sig på ett annat sätt, om armar och ben börjar röra sig annorlunda, External link

viforaldrar Monday, January 21, 2019 1:13:00 PM CET

Erik Normann säger: – Utöver chocken kan många känna skuld för att det blev som det blev eller för att de inte orkar ta hand om sitt barn så mycket som de skulle vilja. Som neoförälder har man många frågor. Det svåra, External link

viforaldrar Monday, January 21, 2019 1:13:00 PM CET

Axel Linke erklärt: "Das Ins-Bett-Legen führt dazu, dass die Patienten noch mehr Muskelmasse verlieren. Und wenn wir sie dann wieder auf ihre Beine stellen wollen, dann sind sie noch schwächer als vorher. Ein regelmäßiges Bewegungsprogramm unter ärztlicher Begleitung führt zur Verbesserung der Fitness. Sie sind leistungsfähiger und kommen weniger häufig ins Krankenhaus" External link

MDR Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:22:00 PM CET

Jørgen Serup siger: - Det klør rigtig meget, og huden bliver knasende tør, så den sprækker og revner, og den bliver rød og skællet med eksem, External link

ekstrabladet Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:44:00 PM CET

Kristian Kofoed siger: - Fordi vores læbe er så tyndhudet, er den ikke god til at holde på fugt, External link

ekstrabladet Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:44:00 PM CET

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.