Latest News - San Marino

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Monday, June 25, 2018

5:56:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

am
ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Country info

SM

San Marino (SM)

All news about San Marino

All news sources from San Marino

SM

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Katarina Bergehed menar: – Vi ska inte blunda för att det kommer att vara tufft att få igenom lagförslaget, men samtidigt trodde man att det skulle bli svårt även i kammaren. Med tanke på den väldigt starka mobiliseringen kommer det också vara svårt för politikerna att ignorera opinionen, säger han. Marginalen för jasidan var dock betydligt mindre än på Irland där en stor majoritet till slut röstade för att skrota abortförbudet. Att två stora framgångar för aborträtten sker just nu, nästan samtidigt, är inte en slump, External link

etc Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:07:00 AM CEST

Katarina Bergehed säger: – Där förekommer det diskussioner om att abort inte längre ska vara med i den allmänna sjukvårdsförsäkringen. Om man skulle inskränka abortlagen på ett sådant sätt hade det varit ett slag mot väldigt många kvinnor, External link

etc Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:07:00 AM CEST

Hans Linde säger: – Med jämna mellanrum försöker regeringen göra en hård lagstiftning ännu hårdare, men än så länge har de inte lyckats, External link

etc Wednesday, June 20, 2018 5:07:00 AM CEST

Franco Gabrielli spiegato: "Abbiamo terminato l'iter per dotare tutto il nostro personale di taser. Inizieremo a breve una sperimentazione sul campo per sottolineare che l'amministrazione è attenta alla sicurezza del nostro personale , senza arrecare eccessivo danno alle persone che dovessero trovarsi al di là della barricata" External link

247libero Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:28:00 PM CEST

Enrico Letta : "Donnarumma deve fare la maturità invece di pensare soltanto ai soldi di ola" External link

zazoom Wednesday, June 6, 2018 11:22:00 AM CEST

Massimo Ciavarro (about Nicole Kidman): "Lavo con Nicole Kidman. Pensavo che non sarebbe arrivata da nessuna parte" External link

zazoom Wednesday, June 6, 2018 11:22:00 AM CEST

Joao Breda dedi: "Obezite her 10 çocuktan 1 ya da 2'sini etkiliyor. Bu sorun Avrupa ülkelerinde çok daha ciddi. Bu durumun, geleneksel Akdeniz Diyeti'nin kaybedilmesi ve şekerli, enerji veren yiyeceklerin daha fazla kullanılarak, eskisinden daha düşük fiziksel aktivite yapmalarının sonucu olduğuna inanıyoruz" External link

haber-mynet Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:18:00 AM CEST

Joao Breda added: "We believe it is due to the loss of the traditional Mediterranean diet patterns in the south [and] to the increased intake of sugars and energy dense foods combined with particularly low levels of physical activity," External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "This is a unique initiative in global terms and the biggest worldwide with such huge datasets," "Given its dimension and critical mass, we believe this study brings significant insights into the global picture" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "It's a combination of factors," "There are changes in the food system -- more artificial foods, more processed foods, foods with additives, salt, sugar, et cetera -- and that's an issue worldwide" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee added: "There's also decreasing physical activity that's occurring. We're currently in the middle of a physical inactivity epidemic, or pandemic, because people have more sedentary lives," External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "One of the issues is of course that the Mediterranean diet was part of a lifestyle with lots of spontaneous physical activity -- [that is] why it always had a generous amount of calories," "In recovering the Mediterranean diet, we must ensure the provision of calories is adjusted for modern life and physical activity levels are increased -- basically adjusting and recovering the Mediterranean diet to the 21st century," External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The Mediterranean diet in children of the Mediterranean countries basin is a myth -- it is gone unfortunately," "But the good news is that there are strong movements and initiatives in these countries to recover it. We hope these are successful and the principles of this traditional diet will be available and become the default for all in years to come in this part of Europe," External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "In times when childhood obesity has risen, there has been a disproportionate rise among lower income neighborhoods and lower income populations," "Many low income populations have poor access to healthy foods, because if you think about it, living a healthy lifestyle can cost money" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "Childhood obesity increases the risk of adult obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease later in life," "In many countries, obesity affects more children in underprivileged groups and adds to the striking health inequalities reinforcing a vicious cycle of poverty and noncommunicable diseases" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "We're now seeing chronic diseases that were once thought of as adult diseases affecting children. So now we're seeing Type 2 diabetes in children, where typically when you talk about diabetes in children, you used to think about Type 1 diabetes," External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The decline has been estimated from 2-7 percent in countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece," "We need more studies and more rounds to be sure about the size of the decrease and we are already preparing for the 5th round next year" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The study clearly highlights the importance of addressing the problem of childhood obesity in a comprehensive and systematic fashion using educational and regulatory tools," "But it also conveys a strong sign of hope that if we do the right things and implement powerful solutions, the problem can be solved" External link

foxcarolina Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:07:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda dedi: "Obezite her 10 çocuktan 1 ya da 2'sini etkiliyor. Bu sorun Avrupa ülkelerinde çok daha ciddi. Bu durumun, geleneksel Akdeniz Diyeti'nin kaybedilmesi ve şekerli, enerji veren yiyeceklerin daha fazla kullanılarak, eskisinden daha düşük fiziksel aktivite yapmalarının sonucu olduğuna inanıyoruz" External link

haber-mynet Wednesday, May 30, 2018 9:51:00 AM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "It's a combination of factors," "There are changes in the food system -- more artificial foods, more processed foods, foods with additives, salt, sugar, et cetera -- and that's an issue worldwide" External link

foxcarolina Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:02:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee added: "There's also decreasing physical activity that's occurring. We're currently in the middle of a physical inactivity epidemic, or pandemic, because people have more sedentary lives," External link

foxcarolina Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:02:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "In times when childhood obesity has risen, there has been a disproportionate rise among lower income neighborhoods and lower income populations," "Many low income populations have poor access to healthy foods, because if you think about it, living a healthy lifestyle can cost money" External link

foxcarolina Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:02:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "We're now seeing chronic diseases that were once thought of as adult diseases affecting children. So now we're seeing Type 2 diabetes in children, where typically when you talk about diabetes in children, you used to think about Type 1 diabetes," External link

foxcarolina Tuesday, May 29, 2018 7:02:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda added: "We believe it is due to the loss of the traditional Mediterranean diet patterns in the south [and] to the increased intake of sugars and energy dense foods combined with particularly low levels of physical activity," External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "This is a unique initiative in global terms and the biggest worldwide with such huge datasets," "Given its dimension and critical mass, we believe this study brings significant insights into the global picture" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "It's a combination of factors," "There are changes in the food system -- more artificial foods, more processed foods, foods with additives, salt, sugar, et cetera -- and that's an issue worldwide" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee added: "There's also decreasing physical activity that's occurring. We're currently in the middle of a physical inactivity epidemic, or pandemic, because people have more sedentary lives," External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "One of the issues is of course that the Mediterranean diet was part of a lifestyle with lots of spontaneous physical activity -- [that is] why it always had a generous amount of calories," "In recovering the Mediterranean diet, we must ensure the provision of calories is adjusted for modern life and physical activity levels are increased -- basically adjusting and recovering the Mediterranean diet to the 21st century," External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The Mediterranean diet in children of the Mediterranean countries basin is a myth -- it is gone unfortunately," "But the good news is that there are strong movements and initiatives in these countries to recover it. We hope these are successful and the principles of this traditional diet will be available and become the default for all in years to come in this part of Europe," External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "In times when childhood obesity has risen, there has been a disproportionate rise among lower income neighborhoods and lower income populations," "Many low income populations have poor access to healthy foods, because if you think about it, living a healthy lifestyle can cost money" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "Childhood obesity increases the risk of adult obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease later in life," "In many countries, obesity affects more children in underprivileged groups and adds to the striking health inequalities reinforcing a vicious cycle of poverty and noncommunicable diseases" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Bruce Y Lee said: "We're now seeing chronic diseases that were once thought of as adult diseases affecting children. So now we're seeing Type 2 diabetes in children, where typically when you talk about diabetes in children, you used to think about Type 1 diabetes," External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The decline has been estimated from 2-7% in countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece," "We need more studies and more rounds to be sure about the size of the decrease and we are already preparing for the 5th round next year" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: "The study clearly highlights the importance of addressing the problem of childhood obesity in a comprehensive and systematic fashion using educational and regulatory tools," "But it also conveys a strong sign of hope that if we do the right things and implement powerful solutions, the problem can be solved" External link

news4jax Tuesday, May 29, 2018 5:30:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda says: "In countries like Italy, Portugal, Spain and Greece - although rates are high - there has been an important decrease which is attributable to a very significant effort that these countries have put in recent years into management and prevention of childhood obesity," External link

independent-ie Monday, May 28, 2018 3:51:00 AM CEST

Joao Breda said: “Physical inactivity is one of the issues that is more significant in the southern European countries,” “A man in Crete in the 60s would need 3,500 calories because he was going up and down the mountain” External link

aawsat Friday, May 25, 2018 5:02:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda said: “The data is really useful for policy-makers,” “To make the right decisions, policy-makers need to know both their country’s own data around child obesity, and if policies have made a difference. A monitoring tool like COSI will sound the alarm bell if we are not achieving our universal aim of decreasing child obesity rates across Europe” External link

aawsat Friday, May 25, 2018 5:02:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda explained: “attributable to a very significant effort that these countries have made in recent years into management and prevention of childhood obesity,” External link

aawsat Friday, May 25, 2018 5:02:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda detto: «Anche se i tassi sono alti c’è stato un importante calo che è attribuibile a uno sforzo molto significativo che questi Paesi hanno messo in atto negli ultimi anni nella gestione e nella prevenzione dell’obesità infantile» «Ad esempio, almeno tre quarti dei bambini italiani mangiano frutta ogni giorno o quasi tutti i giorni. A fare bene anche Irlanda, Danimarca, Albania, Montenegro, Portogallo, San Marino, Russia (Mosca) e Turkmenistan» External link

msn-it Friday, May 25, 2018 10:00:00 AM CEST

Joao Breda explica: “la reducción del márketing de alimentos a los niños, programas para mejorar la actividad física, estrategias de reformulación para limitar el azúcar, impuestos a los alimentos poco saludables, mejores servicios por parte de los sistemas sanitarios e iniciativas para mejorar la educación en salud” External link

lavanguardia Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:50:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda afirma: “Si la tendencia en estos países continúa, se podría estimar que quizá en una década alcanzarán la media europea” “En cualquier caso, no obstante, alcanzarán el objetivo de la OMS en obesidad infantil para 2025” External link

lavanguardia Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:50:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda detto: «Anche se i tassi sono alti c’è stato un importante calo che è attribuibile a uno sforzo molto significativo che questi Paesi hanno messo in atto negli ultimi anni nella gestione e nella prevenzione dell’obesità infantile» «Ad esempio, almeno tre quarti dei bambini italiani mangiano frutta ogni giorno o quasi tutti i giorni. A fare bene anche Irlanda, Danimarca, Albania, Montenegro, Portogallo, San Marino, Russia (Mosca) e Turkmenistan» External link

corriere Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:54:00 PM CEST

Joao Breda says: "In countries like Italy, Portugal, Spain and Greece although rates are high there has been an important decrease which is attributable to a very significant effort that these countries have put in recent years into management and prevention of childhood obesity," External link

eurekalert Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:21:00 AM CEST

Joao Breda says: "It is crucial to increase the consumption of fruit and vegetables in children, while reducing their intake of sweets and particularly sugary soft drinks. It also very important to increase the awareness of parents and families to the problem of child obesity, given that our data show that many mothers do not recognise their children as overweight or obese" External link

eurekalert Thursday, May 24, 2018 12:21:00 AM CEST

Themes

Country themes

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.