Latest News - Bhutan

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Saturday, January 20, 2018

11:51:00 PM CET

Subscribe
RSS

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Country info

BT

Bhutan (BT)

All news about Bhutan

All news sources from Bhutan

BT

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Gotabhaya Rajapakse declared: “the present government is taking its development cues from the IMF, World Bank and a West in crisis and decline, but Sri Lanka should follow instead the developmental experience of Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan and above all, China” External link

dailymirror Saturday, January 20, 2018 7:20:00 AM CET

Tommy Haas sagt: „Mit der Rheticus-Plattform wollen wir zeigen, dass künstliche Photosynthese machbar ist“ External link

process Friday, January 19, 2018 11:28:00 AM CET

Srikanth Kondapalli told: "This is a speculative report. As part of the India-US nuclear deal, we agreed to place 60 percent of our nuclear plants under the International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards with the remaining 40 percent left for military purposes. So India has to generate nuclear weapons from these 40 percent assets," External link

deutschewelle-en Thursday, January 18, 2018 12:40:00 PM CET

Tommy Haas sagt: „Mit der Rheticus-Plattform wollen wir zeigen, dass künstliche Photosynthese machbar ist“ External link

idw-online Thursday, January 18, 2018 11:43:00 AM CET

Tommy Haas sagt: „Der modulare Charakter und die Flexibilität hinsichtlich Standort, Rohstoffquellen und den hergestellten Produkten machen die neue Plattform insbesondere für die Spezialchemie attraktiv“ External link

idw-online Thursday, January 18, 2018 11:43:00 AM CET

General Rawat said: “mechanisms that we have of defusing tensions between our two countries are working very well and after Doklam we’ve started our Border Personnel Meeting. We are meeting regularly, exchanges are taking place, communication between commanders at ground level is on” External link

HindustanTimes Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:43:00 PM CET

Gotabhaya Rajapakse declared: “the present government is taking its development cues from the IMF, World Bank and a West in crisis and decline, but Sri Lanka should follow instead the developmental experience of Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan and above all, China” External link

dailymirror Tuesday, January 16, 2018 8:27:00 PM CET

Bipin Rawat said: “Yes, China is exerting pressure. We are dealing with it. Yes we should try that it is not escalated. We will not allow our territory to intruded. Troops are earmarked, should a situation arise our troops are ready to cater,” External link

india Friday, January 12, 2018 10:18:00 AM CET

Kenneth Juster said: “Our experience shows that these exchanges qualitatively increase familiarity and build trust based on relationships developed and nurtured in the classroom and in other settings. Over time, we should expand officer exchanges at our war colleges and our training facilities, and even at some point, post reciprocal military liaison officers at our respective combatant commands” External link

expressindia Friday, January 12, 2018 3:06:00 AM CET

Paul Garwood zegt: “Tabak doodt ieder jaar meer dan zeven miljoen mensen” External link

katholieknieuwsblad Sunday, December 31, 2017 1:33:00 PM CET

Themes

Country themes

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.