Latest News - Afghanistan

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Monday, January 21, 2019

4:31:00 AM CET

Subscribe
RSS

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Country info

AF

Afghanistan (AF)

All news about Afghanistan

All news sources from Afghanistan

AF

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Donald Trump said: “From the Soviet Union to Cuba to Venezuela, wherever true socialism or communism has been adopted, it has delivered anguish and devastation and failure,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “This is now the challenge of our times. We must ask ourselves who we are, what we stand for, and what together we can achieve,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “If American patriots could secure our independence, carve out a home in the wilderness, and free millions from tyranny and oppression around the world, then that same spirit of strength, courage, and resolve can help us create a better future for our people today,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “You know, there is no country like our country. But we have a lot of sickness in some of our institutions. And we’re working very hard. We’ve got a lot of them straightened out,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “Our country was founded on prayer,” “Our communities are sustained by prayer. And our nation will be renewed by hard work, a lot of intelligence, and prayer” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Mike Pompeo said: “Religious freedom is a God-given right to which all people are entitled,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “We have made, alongside our coalition partners, more progress against these evil terrorists in the past several months than in the past several years,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “As part of our defense, we must modernize and rebuild our nuclear arsenal, hopefully never having to use it, but making it so strong and so powerful that it will deter any acts of aggression by any other nation or anyone else,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “We will be instituting the highest level of economic sanction,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “Terrorists do not worship God. They worship death,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump told: “You’d be at a nice big fat war in Asia with North Korea if I wasn’t elected,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Andrew Brunson told: “You really fought for us—unusually so. From the time you took office, I knew you’ve been engaged,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “History teaches us that when you weaken your defenses, you invite aggression. The best way to prevent conflict is to be prepared, and really be prepared. Only when the good are strong will peace prevail,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump wrote: “Human trafficking is a sickening crime at odds with our very humanity,” External link

theepochtimes Monday, January 21, 2019 4:22:00 AM CET

Donald Trump said: “From the Soviet Union to Cuba to Venezuela, wherever true socialism or communism has been adopted, it has delivered anguish and devastation and failure,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “This is now the challenge of our times. We must ask ourselves who we are, what we stand for, and what together we can achieve,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “If American patriots could secure our independence, carve out a home in the wilderness, and free millions from tyranny and oppression around the world, then that same spirit of strength, courage, and resolve can help us create a better future for our people today,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “You know, there is no country like our country. But we have a lot of sickness in some of our institutions. And we’re working very hard. We’ve got a lot of them straightened out,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “Our country was founded on prayer,” “Our communities are sustained by prayer. And our nation will be renewed by hard work, a lot of intelligence, and prayer” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Mike Pompeo said: “Religious freedom is a God-given right to which all people are entitled,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “We have made, alongside our coalition partners, more progress against these evil terrorists in the past several months than in the past several years,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “As part of our defense, we must modernize and rebuild our nuclear arsenal, hopefully never having to use it, but making it so strong and so powerful that it will deter any acts of aggression by any other nation or anyone else,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “We will be instituting the highest level of economic sanction,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “Terrorists do not worship God. They worship death,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump told: “You’d be at a nice big fat war in Asia with North Korea if I wasn’t elected,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Andrew Brunson told: “You really fought for us—unusually so. From the time you took office, I knew you’ve been engaged,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump said: “History teaches us that when you weaken your defenses, you invite aggression. The best way to prevent conflict is to be prepared, and really be prepared. Only when the good are strong will peace prevail,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Donald Trump wrote: “Human trafficking is a sickening crime at odds with our very humanity,” External link

theepochtimes Sunday, January 20, 2019 4:30:00 PM CET

Tedros Adhanom disse: “A saúde humana é um direito. Ninguém deve ficar doente ou morrer por ser pobre ou por não ter acesso aos serviços que precisa” External link

observador Friday, January 18, 2019 3:43:00 PM CET

Tedros Adhanom disse: “A saúde humana é um direito. Ninguém deve ficar doente ou morrer por ser pobre ou por não ter acesso aos serviços que precisa” External link

observador Friday, January 18, 2019 3:43:00 PM CET

Amesh Adalja alertou: “A hesitação vacinal ameaça desfazer muito desse progresso” External link

veja Thursday, January 17, 2019 10:28:00 PM CET

Christos Stylianides déclaré: «Ce nouveau budget maintient l'UE en tête des pourvoyeurs d'aide humanitaire face aux crises telles que celles que traversent actuellement la Syrie et le Yémen. S'il est vrai que l'aide humanitaire ne peut à elle seule résoudre tous les problèmes, nous n'en devons pas moins tout mettre en œuvre pour venir en aide aux plus vulnérables. C'est notre devoir humanitaire. Nous devons aussi avoir à l'esprit les conséquences de toutes ces crises sur les enfants, sur la prochaine génération. D'où la part record de 10 % du nouveau budget, soit 10 fois plus qu'en 2015, consacrée à l'éducation dans les situations d'urgence, afin que nous puissions donner aux enfants les outils leur permettant de construire un avenir meilleur,» External link

reliefWeb Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:09:00 PM CET

Themes

Country themes

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.