Latest News About - Viral Encephalitis

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Thursday, September 21, 2017

7:51:00 PM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Salim Khakoo said: "The NS3 helicase protein could be the key in unlocking the defence of lethal viruses that affect so many people around the world. It is very exciting to discover that other viruses similar to Hepatitis C, such as Zika virus, dengue virus, yellow fever virus, Japanese encephalitis virus and in fact all flaviviruses, contain a region within their NS3 helicase proteins that is recognised by exactly the same KIR2DS2 receptor. We believe that by targeting this NS3 helicase region, we could make a new type of vaccine based upon natural killer cells, which can be used to help protect people from these infections" External link

medindia Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:10:00 AM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "The NS3 helicase protein could be the key in unlocking the defence of lethal viruses that affect so many people around the world," External link

dnaindia Monday, September 18, 2017 6:40:00 PM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "It is very exciting to discover that other viruses similar to Hepatitis C, such as Zika virus, dengue virus, yellow fever virus, Japanese encephalitis virus and in fact all flaviviruses, contain a region within their NS3 helicase proteins that is recognised by exactly the same KIR2DS2 receptor," "We believe that by targeting this NS3 helicase region, we could make a new type of vaccine based upon natural killer cells, which can be used to help protect people from these infections," External link

dnaindia Monday, September 18, 2017 6:40:00 PM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "Our findings present a completely new strategy for virus therapeutics which could be easily translated into the field of cancer," External link

dnaindia Monday, September 18, 2017 6:40:00 PM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "The NS3 helicase protein could be the key in unlocking the defence of lethal viruses that affect so many people around the world," External link

business-standard Monday, September 18, 2017 2:40:00 PM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "It is very exciting to discover that other viruses similar to Hepatitis C, such as Zika virus, dengue virus, yellow fever virus, Japanese encephalitis virus and in fact all flaviviruses, contain a region within their NS3 helicase proteins that is recognised by exactly the same KIR2DS2 receptor," "We believe that by targeting this NS3 helicase region, we could make a new type of vaccine based upon natural killer cells, which can be used to help protect people from these infections," External link

business-standard Monday, September 18, 2017 2:40:00 PM CEST

Salim Khakoo said: "Our findings present a completely new strategy for virus therapeutics which could be easily translated into the field of cancer," External link

business-standard Monday, September 18, 2017 2:40:00 PM CEST

Milan Chheda spiega: “E’ così frustrante sottoporre un paziente al trattamento più aggressivo possibile, la chemioterapia, per poi vedere il tumore ritornare a pochi mesi di distanza” External link

interris Thursday, September 7, 2017 12:20:00 AM CEST

Jose Loaiza comentó: "Encontramos que menos especies de mosquitos, que son conocidos por portar patógenos causantes de enfermedades, viven en áreas boscosas en comparación con las áreas perturbadas" External link

noticiasdelaciencia Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:43:00 AM CEST

Jose Loaiza comentó: "Puede ser posible sustituir a los mosquitos transmisores de enfermedades introduciendo otras especies que compitan con ellas en la fase larvaria" External link

noticiasdelaciencia Thursday, August 24, 2017 11:43:00 AM CEST

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.