Latest News About - Lead

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Thursday, February 21, 2019

4:31:00 PM CET

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mn
ms
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Jay Inslee wrote: “raised public awareness of the importance of safe drinking water,” External link

thenewstribune Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:38:00 AM CET

Mark Esper said: “You’ve brought to light a big issue that demands our attention,” External link

firstpost Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:09:00 AM CET

Mark Milley said: “Our instinct is this is bigger even than what’s been reported, and we want to get to the bottom of it, get to the bottom of it fast,” External link

firstpost Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:09:00 AM CET

Mark Milley said: “Just because someone said it’s privatised,” External link

firstpost Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:09:00 AM CET

Mark Esper added: “We are acting now. More to follow” External link

firstpost Saturday, February 16, 2019 12:09:00 AM CET

Chris McLaughlin said: "The bald eagles and trumpeter swans are sentinel species and huge success stories in the past several decades. Anything that indicates a potential threat is something we take very seriously," External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:45:00 PM CET

Simon Frank said: "Obviously something was wrong with it," "It was facing right into the dirt and it had its wings up high and its head was quite near to the ground. We could get really close to it and see its eyes were blinking and that it was still alive" External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:45:00 PM CET

Chris McLaughlin said: "These particular bird deaths are alarming if they point to a trend and a possible local source of lead," External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:45:00 PM CET

Chris McLaughlin said: "The bald eagles and trumpeter swans are sentinel species and huge success stories in the past several decades. Anything that indicates a potential threat is something we take very seriously," External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:22:00 AM CET

Simon Frank said: "Obviously something was wrong with it," "It was facing right into the dirt and it had its wings up high and its head was quite near to the ground. We could get really close to it and see its eyes were blinking and that it was still alive" External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:22:00 AM CET

Chris McLaughlin said: "These particular bird deaths are alarming if they point to a trend and a possible local source of lead," External link

thespec Thursday, January 31, 2019 2:22:00 AM CET

Witold Nazarewicz says: "I personally don't find it exciting, as a scientist, just to produce more short-lived elements," External link

sciencemag Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:53:00 PM CET

Юрий Оганесян says: "We bring two nuclei together so that it is a ‘soft touching,’" External link

sciencemag Wednesday, January 30, 2019 8:53:00 PM CET

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.