Latest News About - Coxsackie Infection

 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
Filter by countryfromabout
<<10<12345678910>>>10
 
Show/hide duplicate news articles.
<<10<12345678910>>>10

Tools

Load latest edition

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

3:56:00 AM CEST

Subscribe
RSS | MAP

Language Selection

For any category/filter, users can choose:

  1. the language of the categorized news items (e.g. fr and de to display only those news items in French and German)
  2. the language of the user interface (e.g. it for Italian)

In Top Stories, the user can display the largest clusters of news items for one language only (e.g. en shows all clusters in English)

Country Selection

Users can choose:

  1. country mentioned in the news item (articles about a country)
  2. country in which the news item was published (articles from a country)

Languages Collapse menu...Expand menu...Open help...

Select your languages

am
ar
az
be
bg
bs
ca
cs
da
de
el
en
eo
es
et
fa
fi
fr
ga
ha
he
hi
hr
hu
hy
id
is
it
ja
ka
km
ko
ku
ky
lb
lo
lt
lv
mk
ml
mt
nl
no
pap
pl
ps
pt
ro
ru
rw
se
si
sk
sl
sq
sr
sv
sw
ta
th
tr
uk
ur
vi
zh
all
Show additional languagesHide additional languages

Interface:

Most reported countries (24h)

Theme countries

AlertLevel (24h)

Alert level graph

 Previous 14 days average

Alert level:
 high   medium   low

Quotes... Extracted quotes

Ali Yussef said: “Hand, foot, and mouth disease is spread through person-to-person contact. It is also spread by the respiratory tract from mouth or respiratory secretions, such as from saliva on hands or toys. The infection is transmitted most easily during the acute phase of illness when people are feeling ill, but the virus can be spread for several weeks after the onset of infection,” External link

albawaba-en Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:37:00 AM CEST

Ali Yussef said: “Parents and caregivers can help control the spread of hand, foot, and mouth disease by being conscientious about washing their hands and encouraging children to do the same, especially after going to the toilet. It is also important for parents and caregivers to ensure they wash their hands well after diaper changes, helping young children use the toilet, or coming into contact with stool-soiled material. Frequently cleaning surfaces children touch and washing shared toys is also recommended, as is only visiting swimming pools that are chlorinated,” External link

albawaba-en Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:37:00 AM CEST

Ali Yussef said: “There is no specific treatment for hand, foot, and mouth disease and there is no available vaccine. Depending on the severity of the virus, a topical oral anesthetic may help relieve the pain of mouth sores and over-the-counter pain medication may help relieve general discomfort. It is important for parents to keep infected children at home as the virus is transmitted via close personal contact. With proper care and nutrition, most children will fully recover within seven to ten days,” External link

albawaba-en Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:37:00 AM CEST

Ali Yussef said: “Hand, foot, and mouth disease is spread through person-to-person contact. It is also spread by the respiratory tract from mouth or respiratory secretions, such as from saliva on hands or toys. The infection is transmitted most easily during the acute phase of illness when people are feeling ill, but the virus can be spread for several weeks after the onset of infection,” External link

thepeninsulaqatar Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:42:00 PM CEST

Ali Yussef said: “Parents and caregivers can help control the spread of hand, foot, and mouth disease by being conscientious about washing their hands and encouraging children to do the same, especially after going to the toilet. It is also important for parents and caregivers to ensure they wash their hands well after diaper changes, helping young children use the toilet, or coming into contact with stool-soiled material. Frequently cleaning surfaces children touch and washing shared toys is also recommended, as is only visiting swimming pools that are chlorinated,” External link

thepeninsulaqatar Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:42:00 PM CEST

Ali Yussef said: “There is no specific treatment for hand, foot, and mouth disease and there is no available vaccine. Depending on the severity of the virus, a topical oral anesthetic may help relieve the pain of mouth sores and over-the-counter pain medication may help relieve general discomfort. It is important for parents to keep infected children at home as the virus is transmitted via close personal contact. With proper care and nutrition, most children will fully recover within seven to ten days,” External link

thepeninsulaqatar Saturday, July 14, 2018 7:42:00 PM CEST

David Jones said (about Estee Lauder): "At 8 years old I was sitting on a high stool working the factory line making the Estee Lauder Origins Salt Scrub," "The stuff still makes me throw up" External link

syracuse Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:09:00 PM CEST

David Jones said: "They get bolder and more fearless each time they get away with it," External link

syracuse Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:09:00 PM CEST

Lisa Guerrero said: "We are really hoping that because of that report that we'll be able to see some productive change here," External link

syracuse Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:09:00 PM CEST

Lisa Guerrero said: "For him to deny there is a factory is pretty amazing," External link

syracuse Wednesday, June 6, 2018 3:09:00 PM CEST

Most associated names

Daily number of articles in this category

Trend data not available for this selection.